Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is 17 years old. She has been in good health still

Customer Question

My cat is 17 years old. She has been in good health still goes up and down stairs eats twice a day jumps on and off the beds and couch. This morning we didn't see her all day and we found her in the closet she went to the bathroom in there and not the litter box. We gave her food in the closet and she ate the whole thing. She doesn't seem to be in pain but can't get up and walk when she does get up she can barley walk
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of her walking pattern?

When did this begin?

Is she on any medication at this time?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She is not on any medications. I can share a video when I get home from work. It started yesterday morning. This morning she seemed a little but better and even jumped into the bathtub it doesn't look like she's in any pain but she's struggling to walk and will just lay down

A video would be perfect.