Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Several of my goats remained with a bloated look after

Customer Question

Several of my goats remained with a bloated look after birthing several kids. They are very healthy, have been wormed, and are fed alfalfa every day. Should I be concerned?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations your goat can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your goat?
Customer: No, they eat well and give high quality milk daily.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Richard Rawling replied 1 month ago.

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.
I apologise for the delay in responding to your question, it seems there were no experts available when you posted your question. If you still need advice I am here to help.