Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Good question to start off we thought he may have got a tick

Customer Question

Good question to start off we thought he may have got a tick as he was showing some signs of this so rushed him off to the vet & they observed him throughout the day doing blood tests & informing me that he didn't get any worse throughout the day so was not a tick kept him overnight & gave him some pain relief. Cut a long story short the Vet seems to think that he has arthritis but I don't think he has & after reading this article I think this is what he has?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is the cat bleeding a lot?
Customer: No bleeding
JA: What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Kit & 18 years old
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Kit
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Kit?
Customer: I don't blieve so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Amber Hinson replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. I'm Dr. Hinson and I'd like to try and help you.

Can you give me a bit more information? I'm confused about the history. Why did you think he had a tick? Was he paralyzed, not walking or just weak? All four legs? Still eating and drinking? The article you are referring to as to what Kit may have did come through. What are you thinking?