Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinary Associate at Acres Mill Veterinary Clinic
87969507

I have a haired cat and I juts notice some red scabs on her

Hi I have a long haired cat and I juts notice some red scabs on her neck and I am feeling bumps all over her scalp and they must be sensitive as she won't let me touch them
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: cat midnight 5 years old
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Midnight
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: she vomits daily al ot hair balls in the shape of her kitty poop, I am giving her hairball treatment (This a new thing we have been doing for two weeks) and now she just has dry heaves but nothing comes us

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long has this been going on for?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just noticed them a few minutes ago