Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat is a outside cat....she comes always in for food. in…

Customer Question
My cat is a...

My cat is a outside cat....she comes always in for food. in last time she is eating soo much....and she is so skinny...tru food, wet food, treats....always hungry. does she may be have a worm problem?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations your cat can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name and age?

My cats name is ***** ***** already 15 years old. I picked her up on the road when she was a baby. she is still activ....but in last time she is eating really a lot. my concern...may by worms????

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mickey?

To give her a bath....no possible....is to strangers very shy and my dog protect her.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
8/14/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Mickey is losing weight, but is eating normal or large amounts. Is that a correct summary?