Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

My cat keeps throwing up. He is on a diet of prescription…

Customer Question
My cat keeps throwing...

My cat keeps throwing up

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your cat eat anything unusual?

No, he is on a diet of prescription medicine from the vet

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is 12 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Zeb?

He recently spent 2 nights in the Animal Hospital, he was dehydrated and electrolytes were low, he was given an ultrasound and found that his pancreas was inflamed. This was just over a month ago. he was given medications and I thought he was doing much better, but has thrown up twice yesterday.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 6 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Cat Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 6 months ago

Is he currently on any medication?

No, he is not.
Cat Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 6 months ago

What is the diet he has been eating?

I will deal with it here. Thanks anyway
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian