Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat act it may be choking? foxy age my be over 5 years stay…

Customer Question
Cat act it may...

Cat act it may be choking?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Cats have coughing problems all the time but it is worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the cat's name and age?

Foxy age my be over 5 years stay not sure,

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

What procedure should we take?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

Keeps biting the cardboard box we have him in, stabilized him in wrapped in a old fury coat.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
8/7/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you tell me more about what is going on? Do you have a video to share? Did he suffer an injury or consume something he shouldn't have?