Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Cat act it may be choking? foxy age my be over 5 years stay

Customer Question

cat act it may be choking?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Cats have coughing problems all the time but it is worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: foxy age my be over 5 years stay not sure,
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: what procedure should we take?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: Keeps biting the cardboard box we have him in, stabilized him in wrapped in a old fury coat.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you tell me more about what is going on? Do you have a video to share? Did he suffer an injury or consume something he shouldn't have?