Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Large hard lump on my five month kitten it is hard, she does…

Customer Question
Large hard lump on...

Large hard lump on my five month kitten it is hard, she does not act like it hurts and she is eating and drinkine

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the kitten's name?

Mittens the lump seems to be getting bigger its been there for almost a month

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the kitten?

She is very quiet her sister cats have been very mean to her since this lump has appeared

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
8/7/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Where is this lump located?