Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

Our cat had surgery 5 days ago, had a fentynal patch, were

Customer Question

our cat had surgery 5 days ago, had a fentynal patch, were to remove it today. Cant fing it he must have gotten it off. Cannot find in house . Is this a problem
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

Now cats are notorious for removing bandages and the like before we'd want them to. Though thankfully they are less likely to eat these items as a dog might. So you will want to check under beds, couches, and in closets for this so that it can be disposed of; but as long as Sam is well in himself without looking overly sedate or suffering with GI upset/sore belly then we'd not be worried here and just suspect he has removed it himself.

Kind regards,

Dr. B.

******************************************************************************

I aim to provide best care for you just as I do for my own clients & their pets. If you have any other questions, please ask – I’m happy to help but please rate me with the **STARS** (or leave a written rating of 1-5; 5 being great) as this is the only way I am credited for my work by the site & this allows me to continue to help here. This is included in your question fee. Once you rate, your question will not close & you can still ask follow-up questions. Thank you. : )**

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Sam. How is everything going?

Dr. B.