Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My welding plans are great, except for my parents being

Customer Question
My welding plans are...

My welding plans are great, except for my parents being such assholes. They pulled out half of the money form the wedding saying they couldn’t afford it. Bullshit!!! Now Paul and I have to pay for seven or eight thousand dollars of the wedding. We’ve been compromising like crazy; a cash bar, no flowers on the table, etc. Finally Paul and I said f**k it! No paying for the bar. Cocktails. Everything!!!
f**king parents. They are being so stupid. Only thinking of themselves. My father doesn’t even want us to have a wedding. He thinks we should just go to the hall. Screw that! If he want to sit at home and be miserable, he’s welcome to it. He hasn’t worked, except for one day, since Tammy died. He’s wallowing in his own misery, and f**king me. It sounds awful on paper, but I know you really see what I’m saying.
Tammy always said she wanted a Porsche on her sixteenth birthday. Now my dad keeps saying ‘Ishould have bought it.’ Bull! If he really felt like that he’d be paying for my wedding because I could die tomorrow, or next year. He’s such a liar. And for the reason we moved out. My parents told Paul and I that they wanted him to stay at the house until the wedding. Then they said they wanted him to go after Tammy died because they needed their privacy. First they took away half the wedding money, and then they kicked us out. They knew how much we needed to be together, but they didn’t care. What assholes.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?

Sorry, wrong button. ears are red, nose is warm and wet, breathing faster than usual and sometimes his tongue hangs out like a dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Happy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

Not that I can think of. It has been warmer than usual lately

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
8/6/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How can we best assist you today?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian