Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My kitty is in the hospital with pneumothorax the vet says.

Customer Question
My kitty is in...

My kitty is in the hospital with pneumothorax the vet says. I have just discovered she ate some marijuana cuttings that were planted in Bontone Rooting Powder. She ate the whole thing including the roots. The vet thinks she may recover but its been over a week. We just did connect her eating the plants to what has happened to her. Can she get well? She is 4 years old. Thank you.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your kitten will be able to digest that. What is the kitten's name?

Cheri

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cheri?

She had just been weaker & weaker & wasn't eating or drinking. I took her to 3 different vets who said nothing was wrong. This last vet did xray & a throat endocope

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just need to know if she can get better? The vet does not think the rooting powder had anything to do with this condition but says the kitty may get better with rest.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
far, your service is not helping me & I would just like to cancel this. How do I do that?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
when I first asked this question, I was led to believe I would chat online with someone right away
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my phone does not take text messages & my computer does not have sound
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your cat has a pneumothorax and is currently being treated. Would you like to continue with having your question answered or would you rather cancel this service? I can help you either way.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your response Dr. Perry. I cancelled this service. I did not have the patience to wait so long for an answer. The kitty is in an oxygen kennel since last Thursday & is beginning to get better.
Nancy Stinnett