Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I noticed a kump on her side last night i thought it was a…

Customer Question
I noticed a kump...

I noticed a kump on her side last night i thought it was a tumor type deal. Today i noticed a hole and its full of yucky stuff. She's a toss out cat that we have been taking care of and i dont want her sick and loosing her

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the cat's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she will be 2 on the 5th of this month

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Cali?

She was my grand daughters cat and her new soon to be step mom threw her out and we have raken care of her since

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cali?

No shes still acting the same and eating well been fixed just has this aweful spot

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
How do I know if it's a wolf and is there anything I can do to help her without harming her in any way?
If it's a wolf can it pass to other animals such as our cat and dogs that she tends to be around?
8/4/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a picture of what you're seeing?