Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I'm talking to a person online who has a cat that wopn'

Customer Question

I'm talking to a person online who has a cat that wopn' won't eat-I think she's in a 3rd world country and cannot get the cat to a vet
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: I'll ask her
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: it's here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/12696495533/?multi_permalinks=10159053530885534&comment_id=10159054654515534&notif_t=like&notif_id=1501679166015686
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that there is a cat you are working with that is not eating well. Is that correct? Can you please tell me a little more about the cat like the cat's age and if there is any vomiting or diarrhea?