Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

My 7 year old cat has eaten all the hair off of her stomach,

Customer Question

My 7 year old cat has eaten all the hair off of her stomach, what is the cause of it, and how do I treat her. Stanley
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Lucy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: Yes her n
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

You've asked a straighforward question but the answer is anything but straightforward. Your post was truncated at "Yes her n". Please elaborate.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
her teets are swollen she is spayed

Thank you. There shouldn't be a reproductive hormonal influence on her teats if she's been spayed properly. If an ovarian remnant existed, she would also be showing signs of heat from time to time. Is that the case?