Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Got a 2 month old kitten who obviously was infested with…

Customer Question
Got a 2 month old...
Got a 2 month old kitten who obviously was infested with worms. He went to the vet a week ago today was given dewormer. Still having severe diarrhea and not using the box 90 percent of the time.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/2/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Do you know the name is ***** ***** dewormer was given by your vet at that time? Can you describe it, if not?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian