Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

The cat has a skinny body but is fat pouches along two sides

Customer Question

the cat has a skinny body but is fat pouches along two sides of his body. He continues to eat well and drinks his water.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Lucy and he is 16 years old. He is not my cat I am taking care of him for his owner in a home with dementia
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lucy?
Customer: He sleeps alot and is not as active a before this health problem emerged.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?