Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

Cat grows up practically every day. Not hair ball related. I do give him hair all medicine. I changed his food to

Customer Question
He grows up practically...

He grows up practically every day. Not hair ball related. I do give him hair all medicine. I changed his food to digestive canned and dry. I took him to vet. They are not sure why he vomits...and charged me 350.00. He always seems to b Hungary. I gave him some tuna, small amounts...he seems to like it. He drinks water. He is indoor/outdoor. He's about 10....I was feeding him fancy feast. Tried Rachel Ray food. Tried aims digestive. Sort of at my wits end.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

No...throws up all the time

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Roscoe

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Roscoe?

Hes got a great personality....even goes on walks with rand the dog

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. IF YOU GET REQUEST FOR A PHONE CALL, IT IS FROM THE WEBSITE AND NOT MYSELF. JUST IGNORE IT. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

How long has this been going on for?

Did your vet run any blood work on him? If so, what specific blood tests were they?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian