Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat grows up practically every day. Not hair ball related. I do give him hair all medicine. I changed his food to

Customer Question
He grows up practically...

He grows up practically every day. Not hair ball related. I do give him hair all medicine. I changed his food to digestive canned and dry. I took him to vet. They are not sure why he vomits...and charged me 350.00. He always seems to b Hungary. I gave him some tuna, small amounts...he seems to like it. He drinks water. He is indoor/outdoor. He's about 10....I was feeding him fancy feast. Tried Rachel Ray food. Tried aims digestive. Sort of at my wits end.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

No...throws up all the time

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Roscoe

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Roscoe?

Hes got a great personality....even goes on walks with rand the dog

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. IF YOU GET REQUEST FOR A PHONE CALL, IT IS FROM THE WEBSITE AND NOT MYSELF. JUST IGNORE IT. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

How long has this been going on for?

Did your vet run any blood work on him? If so, what specific blood tests were they?