Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Our 17 year old cat is drooling and shaking his head. and…

Customer Question
Our 17 year old...

Our 17 year old cat is drooling and shaking his head. and losing weight

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the cat's name?

Mickey

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mickey?

He eats only canned food. We think his teeth are giving him trouble

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
8/1/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 1 year ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Cat Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 1 year ago

His teeth could well be causing him pain. Does he have smelly breath?