Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My kitten is disoriented and cannot walk very well. She has…

Customer Question
My kitten is disoriented...

My kitten is disoriented and cannot walk very well. She has a wet mouth a little. Her pupils are dialated.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the kitten's name?

Suki

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your kitten?

Recently was spayed almost 2 weeks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
7/31/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Is she inside only?
2) How old is she?
3) Any risk of injury?
4) When did this begin?
5) Any vomiting or diarrhea?
6) Is she still eating and drinking well?
7) Any risk of ingesting toxins, medication, etc.?