Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

LIVER COLORED BLOB DISCOVERED OUT OF PREGNANT CAT'S VAGINA,

Customer Question
LIVER COLORED BLOB DISCOVERED...

LIVER COLORED BLOB DISCOVERED OUT OF PREGNANT CAT'S VAGINA

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

MALNOURISHED 2 YR OLD CAT NOT SIGNS OF LABOR JUST FOUND THAT TISSUE BLOB FROM HER VAGINA

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
7/31/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?