Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat was caught peeing on my bed hes never done this .we

Customer Question

my cat was caught peeing on my bed hes never done this .we have been treating him for flees.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: baby and he is 7 yrs old
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** hes 7 yrs old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Baby?
Customer: not that i know we put flee stuff on his back and hes been acting funny he is a 40 lb mancon.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that Baby urinated on the bed. Did this happen only the one time? Are there any other places he is urinating besides the litter box?