Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Y cat is 11 months old unfixed male and has uti what home

Customer Question

Y cat is 11 months old unfixed male and has uti what home remedy can I use
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?
Customer: My cat is 11 months old and is an unfixed male he has a uti infection. What home remedy can I use
JA: There are all sorts of infections your cat can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Rustie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?
Customer: No he seems very healthy. He was running and playing yesterday. But today he's lethargic and wants to pee all the time. But doesn't cry when peeing
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that Rustie is vocalizing while urinating and you are looking for treatment for an infection. Is that a correct summary?