Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

She is constipated, and i tried giving her a little milk but

Customer Question

she is constipated, and i tried giving her a little milk but she doesn't want it. i cut out the dry food and give her just wet food
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is the cat bleeding a lot?
Customer: she's not bleeding at lot, she's going to litter box, acts like she's going but nothing comes out
JA: What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: cleo is 3
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cleo?
Customer: i worry cuz i gave her a piece of cheese and i think maybe it did it. she goes to litter and nothing. could it be hair, she licks herself a lot
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- Is she urinating?

2- How long has this been going on?