Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

In my boyfriends dog bd, my cat pees in my boyfriends dog

Customer Question
In my boyfriends dog bd JA...
In my boyfriends dog bd
JA: I'm sure bd feels you are doing your best. What seems to be the problem with bd?
Customer: my cat pees in my boyfriends dog bed, he sleeps with him and has no animosity toward either dog or man
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help bd. How old is bd?
Customer: 13 maybe 14. I rescued him in 2003
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about bd?
Customer: not anything different
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/23/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your cat urinates in your boyfriend's dog bed. I am sorry to hear about what has been happening. There are few reasons for this to occur and I can help you determine which one it is. I just need to ask a couple of follow up questions.

First, how long has your cat been doing this behavior? Second, are there any other locations that your cat will urinate besides the dog bed? Third, is your cat otherwise healthy and drinking normal amounts of water?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian