Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat has a wound on his face that he keeps scratching. I

Customer Question

My cat has a wound on his face that he keeps scratching. I think he needs some medicine.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is your cat bleeding a lot?
Customer: Not too much blood.
JA: What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Leo and he is about 10 years old.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Leo?
Customer: Yes, he has an eye condition that requires daily eye drops. It happens to be on the same side. His right cheek.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that Leo has a wound on his face. I can help you with this question. It would help greatly to see the wound you are referring to. If you are able to attach a picture to this chat box, that would be very helpful. You can do so by clicking on the paperclip. If you are not able to do that then I can still give an answer based on the description. I will be standing by.