Dr B
Dr B, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My cat has feline diabetes and I've been treating it with

My cat has feline diabetes and I've been treating it with Prozinc. Lately (over the past few days) he seems to be klutzy and walking funny.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did your cat have a fall?
Customer: no at least not that I know of
JA: What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** he is 12
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mineu?
Customer: I've been feeding him only canned food (wellness core) and he's been very hungry, though last night he threw up. I've been able to put a bit of weight back on him so that is good

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this....you need to get your kitty to vet first thing in am and you may want to skip am dose of insulin because I am concerned your kitty may be going into a hypoglycemic crisis as cats can occasionally go in and out of diabetes.....so take your kitty to vet first thing in am. I hope this helps you. Sincerely, DRB

Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have.

Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB

Let me know if you need additional help as I check my computer nightly. Sincerely, DRB

I am happy to answer follow up questions but you must see your vet. Your cats glucose needs to be checked...by your vet and also a fructosamine level. DRB

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr B