Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  15 years of experience as a small animal veterinarian
14018973

Have cat question for a vet person. My older cat's exterior

Have cat question for a vet person. My older cat's exterior anal area is extended slightly. Would like to know what I should know about this. Can you inform me? Patrick Freels.
Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. What is your guy's name? Is he posturing to defecate? When did he last defecate? Is he eating and drinking normally?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Stolid defecates outdoors (I haven't observed-but can if needed) I think she is regular as she eats dry food and canned food daily. A little bit of each bid. She is drinking regularly during day. Catches an occasional mouse.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Typo error. Cats name is Stolie.
I like that name for her! That is good she's eating and drinking well. Can you post a picture of what you are seeing?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Give me your email and I can send you one when she comes to house. Pat
I can't give out a personal email at this time let site policy. You can attach a picture here with the paper clip icon when you get the picture. I will be on here numerous times each day and will reply when you get that. There is no rush.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Stolie is normal now. I was worried, she's 14 or 15yrs old. Thnx for your quick replies and I'll be in touch if anything out of the norm arises. Pat- Marsing,ID. ��