Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Wel he has something on the side of he, sorry. his head or

Customer Question

Wel he has something on the side of he
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?
Customer: sorry. his head or face kind of that is bleeding because he keeps scratchng it . its a wound i think .
JA: The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: he goes outside alot. probably out there scrping with other cats. anyway, the wound esnt loo pretty.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your cat has a wound on the face. Is that correct? Are you able to upload a picture so I can look at what has happened?