Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
97381174

He's lethargic, his eyes are kind of rolled back. he has a

Customer Question

He's lethargic, his eyes are kind of rolled back. he has a plaintive meow. he is moving some but doesn't stand for long. not eating. not sure about drinking was perfectly normal 3 days ago. he didn't seem quite right the evening of three days ago. he is outdoor a lot in summer and he is a hunter
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: gimli
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about gimli?
Customer: he does still twitch his tail when lying down or sitting
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that Gimli is lethargic and has not been eating for the last 3 days. I am very sorry to hear about what is happening. Can you please tell me how old is Gimli?

Also, you may receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically offered by the website. I am unable to stop this offer from being made, but you do not have to accept it. I am able to answer your question with the chat box only.