Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Ferret vomited and has a small bruise/mass near abdomen,

Customer Question

Ferret vomited and has a small bruise/mass near abdomen, it's on the skin and moves with skin. Don't know if it is connected. She was happy and fine but then vomited brown substance with food.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the ferret?
Customer: Just noticed it all today about 2 hours ago and ferret is now resting. Still drinks but afraid to feed.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Is there any chance that she might have consumed foreign material such as fabric, part of a toy, etc.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Nope

Thank you. Can you share a picture of the mass you're seeing?