Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She is an outside cat...she seems uninterested in her food.

Customer Question
She is an outside...

She is an outside cat...she seems uninterested in her food. She has done this before, and we switch up her food and she eats. I can't really tell if she has lost weight, but she is old, at least 14. Other than that, she seems to be fine, she is acting the same.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?

Cassie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cassie?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/21/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
HI. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that Cassie is earns less lately. Is that correct?
Sorry for the typo. That should say "eating less..."
I am sorry to hear that. You mentioned that Cassie has done this before. Is there anything different about this time around, or is it just the pattern of eating less that is concerning you?