Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

I have a 4 week old kitten. My 2 year old knocked over a bar

Customer Question
I have a 4 week...
I have a 4 week old kitten. My 2 year old knocked over a bar stool and it hit my kitten, Cali. She took off running. I picked her up and felt of jet, couldn't find any breaks. She started using num 2 while I was holdi g her and has thrown up 3 times. She is laying around and seems out of it. I'm scared it hit her head.. What can I do???
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cali?
Customer: No... But she is laying on pillow and she response to me when I pet her.. But I'm not picking her up again...
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
1/7/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

What did the vomit look like?

Can she keep water down?

Any change to her breathing?

Are her gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She passed away. Thanks for trying.

Oh goodness, the poor love.

I am so sorry to hear that she has. I will pass your question back to customer service.

Kind regards,

Dr.B.

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian