Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

I have bought a new ragdoll kitten. it came from Melbourne

Customer Question
Hello JA: Hello. How can we...
Hello
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: i have bought a new ragdoll kitten. it came from Melbourne to sydney today. we have put his litter tray in the laundry and he has been meowing all day. settled ok but now we are worried about the night arrangement
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the kitten?
Customer: we tried to lock him in the laundry which is quite small. he meowed and cried and tried to scratch the door and he wouldnt stay.
JA: The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the kitten?
Customer: no just he is 12 weeks old
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
1/6/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

Any issues passing urine, feces, or eating/drinking?

Has he ever been on his own? Or did he just come from mum and his siblings?

Do you plan to have him sleep there are a permanent arrangement?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian