Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

I'm nont sure but there were two of them in the kitchen when

Customer Question

I'm nont sure but there were two of them in the kitchen when I dropped some of my prescription drugs. I found all but one Metformin tablet and I'm thinking one of them got to it and ate it. Will it hurt them?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: It's either Acheron or Bonnie and they're bpoth 2 years old
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Did you see the answer above
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: No, they're just normal insane cats
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 6 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Thankfully, metformin is inactive in cats. There's no reason to induce emesis or treat Acheron or Bonnie in any manner. Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That's all I wanted to know since it's technically a holiday here and no vets are answering their phones.

You're quite welcome. I can't set a follow-up in this venue so please return to our conversation - even after rating - with an update at your convenience. You can bookmark this page for ease of return.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a new question, the sign in said the charge is $5.00 but you charged my bank $17. WTF is going on???
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is looking like a scam to me

Please contact***@******.*** or http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for questions concerning your financial obligation to the site.