Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

she is only a few months old but will be fully sedated by our

Customer Question

she is only a few months old but will be fully sedated by our vet for surgery, I cannot remember, should I not feed her dinner tonight, then no water maybe 12 hours prior or is that just for humans?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the human's name and age?
Customer: My name?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the human?
Customer: I needed you to know about the cat not the human
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

In regards ***** ***** question, we usually give nothing after dinner (or after 11pm) food-wise. As for water, we do not tend to take that away with animals. Therefore, that can be left down overnight.

Kind regards,

Dr. B.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

**Please rate me by clicking on the **stars** at the top of the page as this is the only way the site credits me for helping you. Thank you!: )