Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

My diabetic cat is being tended by a pet sitter while we are

Customer Question
out of town. He...
My diabetic cat is being tended by a pet sitter while we are out of town. He is hiding from the pet sitter, so he has missed a dose of insulin and maybe two if he doesn't show up tonight. I'm worried about him.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry the cat has that. The veterinarian will know what to do. Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/20/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Can they confirm he has been eating?

Have they seen him at all?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian