Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is constipated. He was fine this morning but it

Customer Question

My cat is constipated. He was fine this morning but it appears that he is having real trouble right now. I gave him a little mirolax per our vets orders about 2 hours ago, but he has not gone yet. It looks like he is in pain.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Frisky - 16
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Frisky
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Frisky?
Customer: He's had this issue for the first time in August. The vet cleared his bowels.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Right now he's just laying on his side and he's been lethargic for the last two hours or so. His stomach feels distended and a little bit hard to the touch.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 11 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am so sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion doing at this current time? Any changes?