Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cats name is bungee and about 5 1/2 weeks ago, I took her

Customer Question

Hello. My cats name is ***** ***** about 5 1/2 weeks ago, I took her to the vet because she was trying to pee every minute and was producing little puddles. After 2 hours I took her to the vet. After an xray, blood work
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about bungee?
Customer: Crap I didn't mean to send that yet
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
after the first initial Visit and x rays and blood work. Bungee was on antibiotics for the next two weeks for a uti. They couldn't get a bladder sample for urinalysis or culture because she didn't have enough urine in her bladder. Then about 2 1/2 weeks later I moved after we had been in the same place for 7 years. Then 5 days later she gets the same symptoms: trying to pee every minute, producing little puddles and all that. So I rushed her to the emergency room last Wednesday night. They also couldn't get her bladder sample because there wasn't enough. Now a a week and two days later, after responding very well to antibiotics. She starts again an hour ago. Out of nowhere!! I'm out of money and I don't know what to do she is my child! Please help
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
since I'm completey out of money I'm panicking. I call the emergency vet, they say it's ok for me to give her some left over painkiller. Then I give her a cc of water through a syringe a couple times. She then immediately poops and the 20 mins later throws up her dinner. Now she is still trying to pee and little puddles keep coming out. She won't stop trying
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please respond!!! I'm freaking out!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello!!? You made it seem like you were gonna answer now! I paid some of my last dollars for this! Please!!!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please I'm desperate! I have no other options!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have given her a few cc's of water
She threw up her dinner and then had some diarrhea in her sandbox
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The only thing I can think of it that she doesn't drink as much water as she used too. Oh and did I mention when they did blood work they revealed she has kidney disease. I have had her on the prescription hills science diet kidney care ever since. She loves it a day took to it right away
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The were food of course
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
wet
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok I'm doing research and I think this is stress related interstitial cystic. Her symptoms and pattern fits perfectly. We will see what you think
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
cystitis
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
FIC
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 9 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am sorry to see that you haven't heard back from us sooner. How is your companion doing this morning?