Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I am sitting for a friend's cat at my home. She is not

Customer Question

I am sitting for a friend's cat at my home. She is not eating or drinking but instead is hiding. Is there anything I can do for her?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Mandy and not sure of her age but she is an adult
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mandy?
Customer: No
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Jennifer Welsh replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am Dr Welsh and I am happy to help with your questions today. I am sorry that your kitty isn't feeling well. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this. I have just a few additional questions for you so that I can make the best recommendation.

how long has this been going on for?

when was the last time she ate or drank anything?

using the litterbox normal?

any current meds or illness?