Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.
I'm sorry for this concern about Lulu. I do have a few additional questions to ask first if you don't mind. Since you refer to Lulu as both a male and female, I'm going to assume that she's a she unless you tell me otherwise. My apologies if I guessed wrong.
1. Can you tell me the color of the gums?
2. Can you take a temperature?
3. Any sneezing or discharge from the eyes or nose?
4. Is Lulu eating and drinking?
5. When was the last time Lulu urinated? If you're uncertain, what's the reaction when you feel the belly in between the legs?