Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat seems to have stopped eating a week ago. Tonight she

Customer Question

My cat seems to have stopped eating a week ago. Tonight she came down later but wouldn't eat. Now she seems to want to drink but doesn't seem able. I put a little bowl beside her and she keeps trying. Sadly she was a rescue, but won't let me near her to pet her. I did tonight as she doesn't have much strength. Because of this she has only her initial shots from seven years ago and doesn't go to the vet. What can I do, even if it is just to make her comfortable?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Lemon Drop
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your cat?
Customer: She as rescued as a feral kitten and she has always been petite. She seemed perfectly fine up until a week ago. There have been no changes otherwise. My other four are fine as well. They all go to the vet regularly.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been finding clear barfs around the house for 2-3 days. Not sure but they may be hers.
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for asking your question. My name is***** will try to help.

Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 1 year ago.

So you can not touch her and there is no way you can get any fluids, food, or medicines in her because she is not eating? Just at a loss as to how we could help her if you can not touch her or get anything in her.