Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

My cat last night started to breath real hard. he has never

Customer Question
done that before. he is...
my cat last night started to breath real hard. he has never done that before. he is 3 years old and is a munchkin
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/5/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Can you give me an update on how your cat is doing?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian