Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

This is for Terri: Thank you for the info on FTC. That makes

Customer Question
This is for Terri: Thank you...
This is for Terri:
Thank you for the info on FTC. That makes the most sense of anything. I have had innumerable UTIs in my lifetime, and know how uncomfortable it can be. I will give her a little cranberry in her water. I'm going to also try the tinfoil. I tried Cat Attract, but she was not attracted to it! :-) When I get this website figured out (am going to try a different server) I'll get back yo you with the results. I can't find a place to rate you, but I've not given up - I WILL find it! Thank you for helping me! I'v attached Lily's picture img2481.jpg
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
8/28/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert replied 1 year ago
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

Dear *****

You are more than welcome. It is my pleasure to help sch a wonderful person!

I know what you mean. I,too have had UTI's. I take cranberry pills which do keep it at bay.

Lily is GORGEOUS!

Please keep me posted on how she is doing.

Love,

Terri

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert