Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

He was fine till a couple of hours ago when he started

Customer Question

He was fine till a couple of hours ago when he started meowing and shuffling because he's having difficulty finding a position to lay down. He seems to be walking almost fine but it hurts to extend one of his front paws all the way . He's 11 (We think) and an indoor cat
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help He 's. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about He 's?
Customer: No way he escaped out of the apartment cause he just sleeps all day and then begs for food when we come back from work
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome, I am Dr. B and would like to help you today.Any chance of a fall or injury?
Any swellings on the sore leg?
Can he pass urine normally?
Any belly discomfort?
Any breathing changes or paling of his gums?