Dr. Ellie
Dr. Ellie, Veterinarian
Experience:  emergency and critical care resident
95200773

I have a problem with my cat. He is sitting in a closet, and

Customer Question

Hi. I have a problem with my cat. He is sitting in a closet, and I can't reach him. Please, can you come to my house and examine my cat, maybe he is sick? This behaviour is unusual for him.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gregg replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry, but there is no way for someone to come to your house to help you out. I myself, am in Michigan. Perhaps we can figure out how to get him to come out of the closet

Expert:  Dr. Gregg replied 1 year ago.

Where is your kitty now? What is his name.

Expert:  Dr. Ellie replied 1 year ago.

HI there. Is your cat still acting strangely? I am unable to come to your house as I am in Wisconsin, however if you tell me where you are located, I can look for a vet in your area that will do house calls and can come help you with your cat.