Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience treating cats in my practice.
16881297

My cat small in size about 6 lb-8oz. female She has 2

Customer Question

my cat small in size about 6 lb-8oz. female She has 2 protrusions 1 on the right and 1on the left side of her butt. what can this be .
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

It is hard to know what these may be but because of her age, Princess may have benign skin tumors that protrude in these areas. If these are not painful and do not invade into the tissues below, they may be benign masses. If you can take a picture of these and attach them with the paper clip above, that would be very helpful. If not, I would not be concerned unless they cause Princess any pain or interfere with function.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****