Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

He's, become afraid of everything. Used to go outside and

Customer Question

He's Sam, become afraid of everything. Used to go outside and run somewhat, we have a fenced in backyard, now he became afraid of everything. We think our other 8 year old cat, Sam is 4, is always bullying him.What can we do? If my husband pays any special attention to Sam, Sarah seems real jealous.
JA: I'm sorry that Sam is feeling poorly. What is wrong with Sam?
Customer: He also has this awful twitching in his back.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sam?
Customer: Just the fact that Sarah seems to bully him now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, JACustomer. Can you share a video of the twitching that you're seeing in his back?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it is just twitching down the whole back and twitchin the tail back and forth.

JACustomer, please take a look at this video and see if this is similar to Sam's episodes. It sounds like this cat, Ruby, likely grooms herself more than Sam does but I want to see if it looks like this to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV4WCeEZ2to