Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

My kitten's feces is a yellowish mucus and smaells bad.

Customer Question
my kitten's feces is a...
my kitten's feces is a yellowish mucus and smaells bad . he drinks lots of water.there is no blood and he not throwing up can you tell me what to do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
7/8/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.

I'm sorry for this concern for Gridel. I do have a few additional questions to ask about him first if you don't mind:

1. Has a stool sample been checked on him?

2. Has he been wormed by you or anyone else?

3. Is he acting pretty much like a kitten this age should: playful when he's not sleeping? eating well?

There may be a slight delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you. Thanks for your patience. Deb

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian