How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terri Your Own Question
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Category: Cat Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 32665
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
Type Your Cat Veterinary Question Here...
Terri is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

He won't eat or drink. Acts like he is chocj JA: I'm sorry

Customer Question

He won't eat or drink. Acts like he is chocj
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Choked and coughs uo yellow liquid
JA: Cats have coughing problems all the time but it is worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. How old is Choked?
Customer: Sorry. He acts choked. His name is***** is 5 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Elmer?
Customer: No. Acts fine other than that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am sorry Elmer is not feeling well.He may be nauseated.Give him one quarter of a ten mg pepcid a/c (famotidine) every 12 hours. usually add it to a tablespoon of chicken baby food with no onion or garlic.Wait 20 minutes and offer the rest of the jar.Please let me know how that works for Elmer.Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.Kind regards,Terri