Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

Thank you JustAnswer. We're sorry to hear that the

Customer Question
My cat has urine leaking...
My cat has urine leaking out and her whole bottom is wet
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
4/21/2016
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How long she been doing this?Is she straining like she needs to pass urine frequently? Licking her genitals more?Is the urine very concentrated or watery? Odorous or not?Has Lola been drinking more?Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I took her to an emergency vet. Thanks anyway
No worries, I am glad that you did and I will send your question back to customer service.Take care & best wishes to you both,Dr. B.
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian